Tuesday, November 6, 2012

TRUST!

trust is very big with me...if i don't trust a person,then there is nothing there & there will be nothing there...
even as a kid...i always found myself wondering if i should trust that person or this person...
as a kid trust was a big thing for me then,it always has been & always will be...if you don't trust,then what do you have?...to me nothing...
trust & honesty are two things i must have in

my life,cause otherwise...
look at some of the things that could happen...an ended friendship or relationship...
the older i got,the more i had a hard time trusting people because
of what a lot of people would say or do to me & lie...then over the past few years,i've managed to open up to a few people and the first one i opened up to after sometime...well lets just say that person isn't in my life and it had nothing to do with trust for once, but it showed me what was said was all some lie or else they'd still be here...i know some people get frustrated with me cause they want me to trust them & everything...but for me it takes time...i need to get to know a person,need to take time because i am tired of losing people...
there are only two people i trust so much they know everything.that goes to show just how much of a trusting problem i have...i don't trust many people at all...and lately i am liking it that way...i don't get hurt left and right i don't get lied to...
that quote that says " trust is earned " it LITERALLY is earned when it comes to me...a it doesn't happen over night with me...
i don't know who to trust half the time...so therefore i don't trust a lot...

•*¨*•.¸¸✿♥Ryees Surikh Alexander♥✿¸¸.•*¨*•

No comments: