Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Prayer for the Broken Heart

Today let me remember that forgiveness is something I do for me. To forgive is to admit that all people are human and that all humans make mistakes. ~~Today let me find strength and courage within the Circle of Hope to forgive those who have wronged me.

Today let me feel the warm light of dawn. Let the light show me that each day deserves to be a new day. ~~Today let me find strength and courage within the Circle of Hope to stop living my life in reverse.

Today let me understand that if I am to be without hope I am to be without a part in my life's plan. ~~Today let me find strength and courage within the Circle of Hope to admit my role in my own misery, be it that of victim or that of volunteer.

Today let me touch the hearts of those who love me by admitting to my own pre-occupation with myself lately. ~~Today let me find strength and courage within this breakup Community to let go of ego and give the gift of love back to those who love me.

Today let me see. Today let me relax. Today let me hear. Today let me remember. Today let the feel. Today let me understand. Today let me touch.

No comments: