Sunday, April 1, 2012

dear OPPA

my dear oppa,

when i was a little boy,i played make believe...in my naive mind,i imagined a great lover,a partner.brave and strong & very good-looking...& loved me...it was a dream & some might call this a silly fairy tale or the immature longings of a boy who loved romance...

but i call it my life...
because you are the one of my dreams....OPPA are the first to hold me when i am afraid...OPPA are my encourager when i doubt myself...OPPA are the one who made me perfect...OPPA are also the one who still leaves his clothes on the floor(Just keeping it real).

i am not a little boy anymore...i am a man and you are a man...but i can’t help but think of the things i didn’t dream about….i didn’t dream that i would hear my partner praying over me as i dozed off to sleep...i didn’t dream that my partner would buy journals for each of his children and write letters to them...because he longed to leave them a legacy...i didn’t dream that my partner would face his own personal battle and show me what a victor looks like...

i didn’t dream that my partner would be a Chick-Fil-A fairy,delivering sweet tea in my moments of need...i want you to know that i love you more than i ever dreamed...you are a man among men...you stand out as you lead our relation.you are my heart,my life,my best friend,my soul mate...you are unique and beautiful & you are mine...

No comments: